What is a CFO? How can it help my business?
- The CFO role will largely vary depending on the size of a business, however a good CFO will possess the following attributes:
- Serve as the financial guardian of the business, ensuring the integrity of sound and ethical financial reporting and the companies books and records
- Monitors and controls the financial health and stability of the company
- Offers financial insight and guidance to help businesses make better decisions
So how is a “Virtual” CFO different?
- Handles the duties of a traditional CFO with the ability to work remotely or on-site as much as the business needs.
- Brings the experience, skills and knowledge of a CFO in reach of small and growing businesses by making it available in a cost-effective way.
What makes you think you may need one?
- Do you have a great bookkeeper but need help with planning and staying in control of your numbers on a regular basis?
- Do you want to know how to link your business’s operational performance to your numbers to unlock the potential in your business?
- Do you want to motivate and inspire your team (your most valuable asset) to understand how they can directly contribute to the success of your business?